with the advent of blogging, gadgets and tools, can we really give up technology as a means of sacrifice? bMighty.com listed eight tech indulgences we can give up for lent:
2) emails – are you always checking your in-box? even while hearing the mass/service? geez, adik!
3) twitter – okay you can say, its only 150char less, do you have the EQ not to shout that you’re currently swooning @ the kewl sexy babe by the beach?
4) subscriptions/rss feeds – seriously can all these clutter wait?
5) mobile, laptop, psp, iphone, ipod – after 6hrs of travel by air, sea and land, seriously all you’ll gonna do is nibble your psp?
6) instant messaging – by now i guess your fingers are itchy, can’t an “away” status suffice?
7) checking your other email accounts – c’mon, just how many email accounts do you manage?
8) youtube – need i say more?
note that it’s not my intent to persuade you to do a little sacrifice this holy week, but just in case you do – can you do a tech fasting instead?