Google currently has an opening for Software Engineers and they are inviting new grads from South East Asia / APAC to join their team!
here’s some details for the job post
The role: Software Engineer, New Grad in South East Asia 2014 – APAC or North American Locations
Google’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how millions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our ambitions reach far beyond just Search. Our products need to handle information at the the scale of the web. We’re looking for ideas from every area of computer science, including information retrieval, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking, security, data compression, and user interface design; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you work on a small team and can switch teams and projects as our fast-paced business grows and evolves. We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
As a key member of a small and versatile team, you design, test, deploy and maintain software solutions.
Applicants must be enrolled in or have graduated from a University in South East Asia.
- Perform specific responsibilities which vary by project area.
- BA/BS in Computer Science (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
- 1 year relevant work experience, including experience with UNIX/Linux or Windows environments, distributed systems, machine learning, information retrieval and TCP/IP.
- Excellent coding skill in C, C++, Java or Python.
- MS or PhD degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- Experience in network programming and/or developing or designing large software systems.